GliderCell is a place for thinkers, creatives and possibilities -- a group working across disciplines to create all varieties of new content, but especially new programs in gamification, game-based learning and other types of self-organizing systems.
Cofounder Lee Chazen has a professional background in education and business (see below) and works mostly as a writer, developing content and ideas for almost any kind of organization.
I can help you or your organization with
- general content development
- blog posts
- press releases
- white papers
- social media
Specialties: education, curriculum, EdTech, FinTech, FinServ, gamification, cryptocurrency, blockchain systems and decentralized autonomous organizations, but can prepare content for just about any type of program.
We can help you to
- Conceptualize, develop and write curriculum, lesson plans or games for most courses or fields of study
- Prepare a gamification or incentive system for any company or organization, department (e.g. customer service)
- Write a white paper for an ICO, blockchain company, app-based startup, Ed Tech, FinTech, FinServ or similar organization.
- Write or advocate for a cause.
- Organize, develop, write or edit your company or organization’s content into a “Content Matrix,” and then set up a system to “stream it out” on social media at strategic times during the week.
- Prepare a campaign strategy
- Build a “community” around a particular product, service or idea.
- Create a content strategy plan integrating Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and your choice of blogging platform.
- Write and perform music for your podcast or TV show
- Prepare a voice over / narration and script for radio, TV, podcast or movie (samples below under GliderCell)
Other Areas of specialty: experiential learning, curiosity-driven learning, project-based learning, collective intelligence, self-organizing systems, system design.
- Designed a gamification system for an e-commerce company
- Created content for a new crowdsourcing and crowdfunding platform and
- Designed a system for continuously streaming effective and engaging content for a Silicon Valley FinTech company.
More about GliderCell
GliderCell is a new word (derived from the band of "rogue" cells on Conway's Game of Life) to describe the creative forces that often arise out of chaos.
For a more detailed description, please see: https://www.patreon.com/posts/what-is-14805314 and Episode Zero of the GliderCell Podcast. https://soundcloud.com/glidercell/the-glidercell-concept?in=glidercell/sets/hikestorming-interviews-and
GliderCell is also:
- A problem solving, creative content production group and cross-discipline mobile think tank, applying theoretical insights, scientific knowledge and other-worldly levels of creativity to construct better things.
- A podcast. https://soundcloud.com/glidercell/sets/hikestorming-interviews-and
- An organization that supports learning from the bottom up: https://www.facebook.com/Global-Challenge-158657334155389/
And unique ways of encouraging creativity and extracting new and better ideas. https://www.facebook.com/hikestorming/
For more information on GliderCell, see: https://www.patreon.com/GliderCell and https://rightbrainworld.blogspot.com/